A nerdy artist's ramblings about atheism, philosophy, games, movies and, on rare occasions, art.
I’m mentioned on TV Tropes. I recently took over as artist for the webcomic Everyday Heroes and the TV Tropes page has rather quickly reflected this. Cool.
EDIT: Should note, the latest comic is not drawn by me as I had a really busy week and Ed went ahead and did that one for me.
1. If you live in Europe, blood doesn’t exist.
2. If you live in North America, blood exists in ludicrous amounts.
3. In addition to ludicrous amounts of blood, people explode into dark red clouds and money when they die.
4. Never trust a man dressed as a superhero when he offers a handshake.
5. Never EVER trust a baseball bat-wielding girl when she starts crying.
6. People can continue talking post-decapitation so long as their head landed back in place.
7. If you get cut in half, you can be rebuilt as two people.
8. All henchmen sound exactly alike.
9. Yelling “Blueberry Cheese Brownie” is the best thing ever.